12826847

Dear sirs , I wonder if you can give me some advice please

Customer Question

Dear sirs , I wonder if you can give me some advice please , I am a publican , I borrowed 50 thousand pounds to help refurbish my public house , I was already getting discounts from the company for my draught beer , they offered me the money , which would come of my barralage discount , I paid them back within six months , I don't owe them any money but they have told , I can't buy from anyone else as they have tied me for ten years , they say that I have signed a ten year contract ,my e mail [email protected] telephones XXXXXXXXXXX thank you. Sorry I borrowed the money in 2005 ,
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What exactly did you sign with them? Do you have a contract with them,mif so, please post it here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I sighnd a contract that is for ten years ,why did they not give me the ten years to pay the money back. I am stuck with them , they get two hundred and twenty pounds from every barrel of beer that I order from the brewery , they give me one hundred and eighty pounds per barrel , they have been doing this for the last nine years , I thought when I paid back the loan I was free to buy freely from any one , they say no you can't .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
answer ten year contract but would like to get out of it now .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have given you all the information , don't you understand , what more information do you require , if you can't help me just return my thirty three pounds you have taken from me . Thank you .

We are happy to continue to look for a Professional to assist you, although we do offer a refund on request if you are not satisfied. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It does not look that you can help me or give me any advice on this matter , if you have not got any advice for me , then just refund my money , thank you .