UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I was scammed in Tenerife for3000 euros in a shop what is the

I was scammed in Tenerife for3000 euros in a shop what is the best thing to do I have connetacted the police in tenerife 3 times the spinin consol i london and several others whay is thew best thing to do/
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

When were you scammed and how?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Feb 1st 3rd 4th . We were enticed into a shop and encouraged to buy a tablet. made three visits each time paid for very expensive chips and finally came away with two tablets and a printer for camera photographes

The boss and his assitant told us we were wrong when we querried it and they rdrag it out until we wer e about to come home . We then realised how much we had paid for so little .We have been tring to get some one to help us since we came back.

If you paid by credit card, you may contact your bank and see if they are able to assist in any way in getting some of your money back, otherwise I am afraid you have very little room to negotiate from here in the UK and you may end up throwing good money after bad money.

Hope this helps