75100385

I have been contacting with my ex colleague through Facebook.

Customer Question

I have been contacting with my ex colleague through Facebook. She asked me not to contact any further. I stopped but I contacted again when she asked me to stop again. Then I stopped but sent her two more msg wishing her on birthday and congratulating her on her exam success. Then I sent her a gift on her birthday. Then she blocked me on Facebook. I stopped sending her msg.

After four months she was in financial trouble and I gave her my whole card details. She was ready to accept the gift, called it generous, asked for further card details and asked me to give her more money. I did everything she asked. But next day she said she can't take the money. I thought she did not take the money as she thought I did not have enough money which she implied during the conversation.

Later I was under an urge to give her something and I found her address from internet and sent a coat to that address. After that I commented on her Instagram acc and left a msg on bbm. After that she went to the police.

I really loved herald she acknowledged that as well.All my contacts consisted of highly decent language and mainly we're designed to encourage her in her study.

And how do you think thing are gonna turn into the police station.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you been warned before please?

Customer: No
Alex Watts :

Then you will probably get a harassment warning

Alex Watts :

But you should stop ALL contact

Alex Watts :

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
But there's already an arrest warrant issued against me.
Have you been to Court?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, police is looking for me. They could not find me yet. But I am going to make a voluntary appointment. What do you think the result is going to be.
I can't say, you may be charged, you may be warned.