75100385

Hello Im a polish pregnant woman and I would like to know

Hello I’m a polish pregnant woman and I would like to know what benefits can I receive this title.
I work since I got to the UK in the same company, at the beginning of my working I worked through an agency but now from 25 February 2013 I sign a contract for a trial period of 11 months, after this has ended I received a full time contract. in my job we work on shifts 4 days’ work 4 days off and work 12 hours (7.00 am – 7.00 pm) and I receive about 15000 pounds a year.
My fiancé also works on a full time contract and earns about 26000 pound a year. We live together in a rented house.
This is where my question is coming I am allow to any benefits to help me before and after the child is here? If so what benefit?
At work I had a meeting about what do at work and any risks to the baby…. They also informed me that in UK they only class a pregnant woman when she is 12 weeks in. what else can expect ?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You need to go to the following websites to calculate any benefit entitlement:

Alex Watts :

https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Alex Watts :

and

Alex Watts :

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/calculator/

Alex Watts :

Customer:

but am i in tilted to them ? (the benefits)

Alex Watts : If you qualify, yes