75100385

Dear Solicitor, I recently creosoted my fence using a spray,

Customer Question

Dear Solicitor, I recently creosoted my fence using a spray, but unfortunately had some spray carry over, onto my neighbours house wall painted white.
I immediately went to my neighbour and apologised,and said I would rectify my mistake. This was accepted, my neighbour thanking me for telling her,and offering to buy any paint etc., which I declined.
I removed the worst of the marks straight away, using hot soapy water, and said i would let it dry before finally cleaning.
Just now I heard my neighbour complaining bitterly to a friend about my attitude, the small of creosote etc at the time, even though saying nothing to me at the time.
Where do i now stand with this Please ! I am 74 my neighbour is older than this

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve please?
JACUSTOMER-kw8iuqc6- :

Basically now reached an acceptable solution so do not require help.

JACUSTOMER-kw8iuqc6- :

Thanking You.

Alex Watts : Ok. Good luck.