75100385

what is an indexed core (for a pre trial review)? What is

what is an indexed core (for a pre trial review)? What is a travelling bundle? I am the claimant, does my travelling bundle have to be agreed with the defendants solicitors?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What type of matter is it please?
Customer:

It's possession proceedings in the civil court (multi track)

Alex Watts :

An index core is a bundle of documents indexed.

Alex Watts :

Travelling bundle means that it is mainly the claim form, particulars, defence and any statements.

Alex Watts :

Its just a skeleton bundle - minimal reading

Alex Watts :

The index at the front sets out what is on what page

Alex Watts :

Yes it should be agreed with D Sols

Alex Watts :

Customer:

No thank you. I am sure I shall be back to you later!

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for Alex W

The defendants solicitors are asking me to disclose the complete file of my conveyancers (I do not have it and cannot obtain it) the solicitors in question went out of business some years back. They are also requesting the 'file' re my mortgage application/offer/and correspondence, again I have limited paperwork as it relates back nearly 7 years. How long should the paperwork be kept? I have moved and paperwork has been lost/disposed of. They wish me to delay the pre trial hearing because they do not have their witness statements ready and are blaming it on my 'late disclosure'. I sent my list on time but they told me i could not include 'privileged' paperwork so i resubmitted a revised copy to the courts and the solicitors. Does the original SDL date count or the revised date? I am desperate to go to trial as soon as possible.