75100385

For the attention of Alex W – RE: N244 Point 10: “What

Customer Question

For the attention of Alex W – RE: N244

Point 10: “What information will you be relying on, in support of your application?”

I was thinking of including the following:

► A copy of the original financial breakdown (from the bundle).
► A copy of my original invoice to the company upon my resignation (from the bundle).
► A copy of my Schedule of Loss (from the bundle)
► A copy of the Defendant’s solicitors Schedule of Loss/solicitors fees (from the bundle)
► A copy of correspondence with the Defendant admitting certain monies owed (from the bundle).
► A copy of correspondence from the Defendant admitting cash-flow difficulties (from the bundle – to substantiate their awareness of the problems and ability to have taken earlier action)
► A summery timeline of key events (for clarification and quick reference in lieu of inclusion of the entire original bundle).
► Print-screens of the Companies website to confirm continuation of trading with same staff, offering the same services, from the same address as of April 2014.
► Copies of old timetables (as of time my case started) to substantiate they are the same as currently advertised services.
► A copy of the relevant London Gazette notices.
► A copy of my correspondence with Companies House confirming the reasons for dissolution, and relevant dates.
► Copy of any adverts in local papers (if able to collect) to prove continuation of provision of same services during the transfer period in question.
► Proof of when the directors set up as Sole Trader/Partnership (if I can get proof from HMRC).
► A new Witness Statement (from myself) detailing recent events.

Q: Would I benefit from anything else (another WS by another party perhaps?) or are any of these inappropriate to be included?

Apparently there are notes to help me with this form but I cannot find them on the website (actually I cannot find the form at all using their search facility and do not understand why it comes up with “no results” when I type in N244?!) Do you have a link for them?

Many thanks.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You need to put a statement as to WHY you want to add the Directors etc.

Alex Watts :

But bear in mind, this is not a trial.This is an application to add them as parties.

Alex Watts :

Be concise and to the point

Alex Watts :

Does this help?

JACUSTOMER-3qt0tkg2- :

Would a Witness Statement suffice then? Do I need any other proofs to be added in support of my request? [NB: This is for the same ‘piercing the corporate veil’ case in case you hadn’t already deduced!]

Alex Watts : You need to include a short statement. Include proof if it is not a big document. Just stick to the point.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/