75100385

Echelon Studios.com have had my DVD: "Fight Back" for years

Customer Question

Echelon Studios.com have had my DVD: "Fight Back" for years for hiring to the public and (a) have never told me how many times it has been rented and (b) never paid me a cent.
What resources do I have please? I am a UK citizen living in the UK.
I do have all the paper work,
They keep fobbing me off saying they are away at a meeting.
(I wrote and produced Fight Back in 2001.)
(I have photos showing the DVD is still in their catalogue.)

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you have a written licence agreement please?
JACUSTOMER-0wqxsb7i- :

Would it be possible to delay this for an hour while I sift through papers please?

Alex Watts : Sure. I may be in court, so there might be a delay in my reply.
JACUSTOMER-0wqxsb7i- :

Many thanks.

JACUSTOMER-0wqxsb7i- :

Sincere apologies.

JACUSTOMER-0wqxsb7i- :

I am 78, and have just moved house so in chaos. I don't know whether you can return my money or hold it for a later query?

Alex Watts :

Have a look for the document as it is quite important as to the legal answer, or I could just assume one way or another if that helps?