UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national girl I have a 8 year old son with her I got the visa for Norway in 2006 and went to my wife I styed with her and my son for almost 9 months and after that she went back with me to Pakistan and took my passport and left me there since that time I tried to contact her soo many times but wasn't succeed I really miss my son and I want to see him again is there any way that I can get the visa and visit him please help me

Kind regards rashid

Are you still married to the Norwegian lady and is your name on your sons birth certificate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No we are divorced and yes my name is XXXXX XXXXX birth certificate
Thank you Rashid,

You may apply for a visa to access your child in Norway, assuming that your child has Norwegian citizenship.

See here for the process for applying for the family immigration visa on this basis

http://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/family-immigration/family-immigration-with-norwegian-or-nordic-citizen/?f=nor&c=pak#Parents-who-are-moving-to-children-under-18-6

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback