UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national girl I have a 8 year old son with her I got the visa for Norway in 2006 and went to my wife I styed with her and my son for almost 9 months and after that she went back with me to Pakistan and took my passport and left me there since that time I tried to contact her soo many times but wasn't succeed I really miss my son and I want to see him again is there any way that I can get the visa and visit him please help me

Kind regards rashid
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Are you still married to the Norwegian lady and is your name on your sons birth certificate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No we are divorced and yes my name is XXXXX XXXXX birth certificate
Thank you Rashid,

You may apply for a visa to access your child in Norway, assuming that your child has Norwegian citizenship.

See here for the process for applying for the family immigration visa on this basis

http://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/family-immigration/family-immigration-with-norwegian-or-nordic-citizen/?f=nor&c=pak#Parents-who-are-moving-to-children-under-18-6

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback