75100385

How do I get a court order for an investigation that has been

How do I get a court order for an investigation that has been completed?
I was released without charge but my ex lied on her statement and I would like to persue civil action.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

I see you haven't left feedback yet for my previous answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was very disappointed with your last answer so I didn't want to put feedback in.

I split up with Hannah in August. In October, she called the police and accused me of assault by beating and threats to kill. I was on bail until February when I was released without charge. Her statement to the police contained lies. She is now lying about me to our dance community, turning people against me and friends against each other and trying to have me banned from dance venues with varying degrees of success. What else do you need to know?
If you were displeased with my previous answer then unfortunately I won't be able to continue.

Opting out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I would just like a good answer to my question.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to pursue a civil action for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ben,

My ex is spreading lies within our small dancing community and attempting (with verying degrees of success) to have me banned from the places I dance.

She had me arrested 6 weeks after we broke up last year accusing me of assaults by beating and threats to kill. I was released without charge in February. I would like her original statement to prove that it was lies. I'm not sure what is possible at this stage.

Please advise the best course of action.

I have looked into your query in more detail but do not think I have the answer to your question. I will therefore opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I see the experts have opted out - what else would you like to know please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex,

My ex is spreading lies within our small dancing community and attempting (with verying degrees of success) to have me banned from the places I dance. I believe this is harrassment...?

She had me arrested 6 weeks after we broke up last year accusing me of assaults by beating and threats to kill. I was released without charge in February but I was given a harrassment warning that I would like lifted/removed as it shows up on CRB checks (I am told). I would like her original statement to the police to prove that it was lies. I'm not sure what is possible at this stage.

What type of crb check will you be having please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do charity work with children, I work in Heath and Social Care and I want to be a govenor at my son's school. Any job I apply for will have an advanced CRB check and I don't want to have to explain this.

You should not be concerned. It will NOT show on a CRB check.

They have now changed to DBS and now there are many offences (if convicted) that WONT show.

The list of offences never filtered can be found here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-list-of-offences-that-will-never-be-filtered-from-a-criminal-record-check

Therefore because you have had a warning this will NOT show on a DBS check.

You therefore do NOT need to worry.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex.

I have been informed that even malicious allegations that lead to a harrassment warning will show up on an advanced CRB check. Is that the case and, if so, what is necessary to remove it?

No.

It's not a CRB any more and under the old system yes it would show, but not under the new system.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience