13262538

I have a letter from Neighbors solicitors with many silly accusations

I have a letter from Neighbors solicitors with many silly accusations they are all false and unfounded and unproven and with no evidence I have replied Two times to this solicitor stating I am innocent of these unfounded unproven accusations there is no police involved and no evidence I Have been absolutely ignored by solicitor and he has never ever answered my Letters I have written to him that I feel these accusations are libel and very distressing Should I go to the Law society I have no money so I cannot go to a solicitor How can I get these accusations stopped legally

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What action are you hoping to take about this?

What are you hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just want accusations to stop

Yes, I do understand but obviously there is no way of preventing a person from making allegations. All that can be done is to act after they do so.

What are you hoping the law society will do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying to act after they have said so I have letter prof proof from their solicitor accusing me of unfounded and unproven complaints"

I would like the Law Society to Make the solicitors respond to my letters then I could take it from there I have just been left in limbo with threats

what do you suggest as a Lawyer advise me on what to do

I now feel that so far answers to my questions have not been answered professionally at all ?

If you are displeased so far with my responses then I will opt out.

All the best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please opt out

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
I appreciate how distressing it is for you when you do not get a reply from the solicitor.
However I am afraid that the solicitor can only reply if he or she is instructed to do so by his/her client
No doubt the solicitor has sent your replies to your neighbour - he has not instructed them to respond.
There is no further action that you can take I am afraid - the solicitor has done nothing wrong, and it appear that the neighbour does not wish to take the matter further - no doubt because as you say the allegations are not accurate
I am sorry not to give better news - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.