Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

OFFERED A 12-MONTHS AST to a tenant on 1/3/13. 10 months into

Customer Question

OFFERED A 12-MONTHS AST to a tenant on 1/3/13. 10 months into the tenancy, sent 2-months' notice on 1/1/14 to tenant to take effect o 1/3/14. Tenant has not quit yet. Can I legally use fast track possession to regain possession of property?
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Did you serve your two months notice using a s21(1)(b) notice please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.
Many thanks for your rating. However I am conscious I have not actually been able to give you an answer yet.

Could you kindly tell me: Did you serve your two months notice using a s21(1)(b) notice please?

Please note I will not be available now until after midday tomorrow as I have a function this evening. With your permission I shall revert to you after then if you could come back to me on the above in the meantime.

I look forward to hearing from you.