12826847

I am a single mother of a four year old boy. Before I had my

Customer Question

I am a single mother of a four year old boy. Before I had my son I was in an abusive relationship not physically but mentally finachially and so on. I had to go to have an abortion in England because the man in question had complete control on my life. I had told him that I was having someone elses child it is along story of four years of abuse when it actually come down to the physical aspect everytime i declined and said no he would get aggressive so I would have to do what he wanted. for my sons life I have being trying to allow my son have a normal life but the more I do the harder it is what is my chances of persuing this matter after so long. I do have a pertective order which is coming to an end but even tough the man in question is in another relationship when I get into one he interfers and causes trouble.
I am not sure what you wish to achieve with regard to this - could you clarify this please?