75100385

I am being sued by my former employer. The evidence to defend

I am being sued by my former employer. The evidence to defend myself is contained within their email server. Do I have a right to this information and if so, how can I get it? Thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If its a fast track matter then yes you have a right to see it

Alex Watts :

They should disclose it, but if they do not you can make an application for specific disclosure.

Alex Watts :

This is where the Court orders disclosure.

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

thanks