29905560

ben jones

ben jones

Ben Jones :

Hello, how can I help you?

Customer:

hello, i don't know if you have read the questio i just sent you, but i should add that i phoned the solicitor to get her response when she informed me that the LHA were responsible as the doctors were doing NHS work at the time

Ben Jones :

Did I not answer that question a couple of days ago?

Customer:

you did, the difference being that i phoned the representing solicitor from whom i received the letters, who informed me that the LHA were responsible as the doctors were doing NHS work at the time

Ben Jones :

sorry could you please clarify the difference with this new information, I thought we discussed making a claim against the health authority last time?

Customer:

the difference is that i phoned the solicitor informing her what you told me, but she insisted the claim should be made against the LHA

Ben Jones :

Should does not mean must...There is nothing stopping you suing the doctors personally but as discussed last time you should consider which is best - suing the LHA or the doctors

Customer:

thanks

Ben Jones :

you are welcome