13262538

My girlfriend is English as I am Irish,As she is pregnant and

My girlfriend is English as I am Irish,As she is pregnant and was in court in Birmginham today and got sentence to section 18 OAPA,.What can I do for my rights of the child.As was put toyself the child will be taken away after birth.
When is the baby due?
Has she agreed to your caring for the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare,
Baby is due September and I was expecting her home.As we were made to think all be ok.I was working on the house after her last court day which I was there,and we felt money best spent on the house,to explain why I did nt attend today.I can post a message I got from her sister,but had no contact from herself as phone was taken.
How long was she given?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Two years I was told.Might get out in one maybe .I was shocked with the call and lost alot of what was said.Message from her sister read.(After I asked about baby)looking into places where she can keep her baby but if not I have her baby so she can still see it!!!will take her or him to see her every week if can!!
Are you able to care for the baby if need be?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare,
Please elaborate?I no as the father I have the right to the child.Im asking is there anyway to get my girl out quicker before birth to get things in place...
I am sorry but the fact that she is pregnant will not cut her sentence short in any way.
If a place cannot be found in a mother and baby unit then immediately after the baby is born the child will be handed to the person nominated by your partner - either you or her sister unless Social Services have any objection based on past records
If your ex does not nominate you then you can apply to the court for an Order that the child is placed in your care and this is likely to be granted
Please ask if you need further details