13262538

HELLO I LIVE WITH MY PARTNER AND HAVE DONE SINCE JAN 2013 HE

HELLO I LIVE WITH MY PARTNER AND HAVE DONE SINCE JAN 2013 HE HAS A SON FROM HIS PREV MARRIAGE WHO HE PAYS CHILD SUPPORT TO HIS WIFE HAS BECOME GREEDY AND HAS GONE AFTER MY MONEY I HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE CSA ASKING FOR ALL MY DETAILS INCLUDING PAY SLIPS THERE IS A THREAT OF A 1000 POUND FINE FOR NONE COMPLIANCE THAKYOU
How long has he been paying the CSA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Since 2000 but they do not pay his wife he pays her direct to her bank by standing order

Then I am afraid that they do need to know what your earnings are - not because you have to pay anything but because it effects how much if his income your partner has to pay
I hope that however disappointing this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SO THEY DO TAKE MORE MONEY BECAUSE I AM THERE SAME DIFFERENCE HOW CAN I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A CASE FROM 2000 WHEN I DID NOT KNOW HIM TILL 2010 AND THE LAW CHANGED IN 2012 WHEN A PARTNERS FINANCES WERE NOT TAKEN INTO THE PICTURE

I am sorry that you felt that my service was bad which means that I get no credit for my time and which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund
I appreciate that this is not good news but I am afraid that there is (as yet) no provision for cases to swap from the Old system to either of the new schemes - no it is not fair but sadly it is the situation as it stands.
However the only basis on which there will be an increase is if your partner is a low earner