12826847

The hospital has made a complaint to the health authority against

Customer Question

The hospital has made a complaint to the health authority against me and the authority have not informed me! what can I do?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is this an employment issue or are you a patient or visitor?

What happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I worked for imperial college health care NHS trust St Mary's hospital and I was dismiss unfairly in 2009. I then worked for Designers Guild for 4 years and again I was unfairly dismiss in April 2012. from 08/2012 I notice harassment that people following me.

Hello, my name is Ben and my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. What are you hoping to achieve in this situation? What exactly are you trying to pursue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to find out why the hospital has made a complaint against me. I want know why am I going through this difficulties. I want to resolve the problems so that we may all live at peace.

On 07/10/2012 all of my belonging were stolen from my house shared with 3 others people. It wasn't stolen as such but confiscated. I want to know why I was evicted from my house. I want to know why am been harassed in the community. I want justice.

Who is harassing you? What evidence do you have this is actually happening and was as a result of the complaint?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In regard to my conversation with you on 23/04/2014.

I'm not satisfied with your answer. I require my deposit.

No one has provided an answer yet because you have not got back to us with the information we asked of you - if you check through the history I asked you more follow up queries on 23/4 but you never got back to me...