12826847

hello, person that was execetour of my fathers will leaving

Customer Question

hello, person that was execetour of my fathers will leaving everything to them tried to cheat me out of 200acres of land that had been transfered to me seventeen years earlier but was not registered should that person be allowed to get away with what she tried to do

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What exactly are you looking to happen?

Can you please explain exactly what has happened?

Is the property now registered in your name?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes land is now registered in my name.but there is another 70acres going to this person and i have been working all of this land all my life. what hapened was my father asked me to stay and farm with him when i finished school transfered land to me in late 1980s he passed away in earlie 1990s mother was never pleased he transfered land to me when i went to build house for my partner and i in 2002 mother sent me to see solicitor he said i couldnt register land now too long ago gave me letter to put in with planning saying mother owned all the farm doing away with tranfere

So the 200 acres is out of the equation?

What appears to be in issue is the 70 acres which is now going to someone else that you have worked.

Is that the problem?

Were you ever promised this land?

By your father?

When?

Whose name is it in now?

Is the issue that you had a transfer deed back in 2002 but it was never registered?