75100385

Hi i am seeking advocacy to close down an operation run by

Hi i am seeking advocacy to close down an operation run by Gwynedd Social Services. The operation is based on false allegations. My sister alleged i was a witness / or aided her father XXXXX XXXXX in child abuse that she told them happened on 12th May 1984. I was actually on a school trip in France. I believe her father put her up to it. This shouldnt be too much trouble as they cannot possibly contest the case. Can you help me with this please

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

What is the nature of the operation you are concerend about? Is it a criminal investigation? Are you worried about being arrested?

Customer:

Im not worried about being arested but basically it is a harassment campaign. This below is basically waht has being going on and i need them shut.

Customer:

I am writing to complain about the abuse and harassment i am suffering caused by an operation run by Gwynedd Social Services.

I am being remotely monitored and harassed by people running this operation and by my father XXXXX XXXXX and sister Layla James both imo sociopaths amongst other people. These people are not giving me a moments peace perpetuating lies, making demands for property, and making threats. I believe the operation is now being run by Kate Roberts. This operation has been running since 1995.

This is causing me mental distress and the treatment is barbaric and inhumane. I believe it breaches the human rights acts your right not to be tortured or treated in an inhuman way and your right to respect for private and family life.

I am writing to seek to put an end to this operation. I also would like to know what these people want from me, what this operation is about, and whether i can help in any way.

If you refuse to put an end to this operation i will have no option but to seek legal advice and bring in the police.

I look forward to your response and an end to all this.

Customer:

i doubt you have come across anything like this before

LondonlawyerJ :

Ineed this does sodn like a very unusua siuation. Why do you think you are subject to remote monitoring?

Customer:

As i say my sister made false allegations her and her father have basically ganged up on me based on false allegations she made to gwynedd social services knowing her father can never get done for it as her allegations are false! they are corrupt

LondonlawyerJ :

But what monitoring are you subject to?

Customer:

it is hard to explain but they use transmitters to talk to me it sounds like im mad but this is happening lol

Customer:

it is remote monitoring

Customer:

they can see me too

LondonlawyerJ :

This sort of operation is beyond the legal power and capability of a local authority. Just because allegations have been made does not mean that there is necessarily an operation in place. If the police were involved and they are the correct body to investigate this sort of thing then they would almost certainly arrest you based on an allegation and you would know all about it. Whatyou are describing is beyond my expereince. If you want I cam opt out of the question and it may be that there is another expert who is familiar with this sort of thing.

Customer:

ok if you can ask any colleagues if they have any experience of this and contact me by email i would appreciate it

Customer:

i believe they must of got a court order to have started this operation

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Do you have evidence of any Court orders against you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i havent any evidence but figure they must of obtained one

Sadly they can't get a Court Order without the Court notifying you.

Have you taken steps to complain or anything yet please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i emailed them directly and didnt get a response and also complained to welsh ombudsmen who said i needed to wait 12 weeks after the original complaint before they could get involved even though i didnt get a response in the first place

I understand.

Now you know this is a question and answer site and we can not be instructed to do work for you.

I can tell you what to do and steps to take - is that ok?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thanks

Ok.

You need to write formally (not email) and raise a complaint. Make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not respond then you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman.

They offer a free service and can consider your complaint for free. They are independent of Social Services.

Their website is: www.lgo.org.uk - however they wont consider a complaint until you have a final response from the Council.

The final step is you can consider a Judicial Review, which is which a Judge of the High Courts examines the decision of the Social Services.

This must be commenced within 3 months of their latest decision. But you will need a Solicitor as there are Court rules to follow. A Judge may agree with their decision or remit it back for further consideration.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no thats great thank you

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience