12826847

I am a disabled lady of 53 years old I have been married for

Customer Question

I am a disabled lady of 53 years old I have been married for 28 years I am unemployed and a South African but my husband is British I have been here six years now and have indefinite leave to remain we have three grown children, I recieve higher rate mobility and lower rate care indeffeniately, we are renting a council house, but I feel totally trapped as financially things are not going well for us. We argue constantly and I feel as if there is no love left in our relationship, but as I say financially I feel totally trapped, my husband can fly into tempers and we argue about buying food for the house. I know we have other bills to pay but we also need food, he is now insisting that I use my mobilty allowance towards buying food and paying accounts. I feel as though the marriage is dead. And don't know what to do as I don't know what I am entitled to, I have desperately tried t o find work with no luck yet just so I can be financially independent. As I do feel that we should separate but I have nowhere to go and cannot look after my self my disability is quiet bad and I feel so trapped. Please can you advise me what I should do or who I could discuss this with.
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What information do you need
HI
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't have any income as I am unemployed my husband get about 15000 a year he is a taxi driver so it is very seasonal and there is no guarantee as to what he brings home. I have to ask for money if I need it and the answer is usely no.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have waited for an answer but nothing has come through this rediculous
My apologies for the delay
May I ask - has your husband ever been physically violent
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No but verbally abusesive yes