LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have a will from friend that she left everything to me and

Customer Question

I have a will from friend that she left everything to me and I can share it with church the maisonette cost around 65000, she didn't left any thing to her brother even if he is the only member of the family left. And know he wanted to take it all. How can I get my right and make her wishes comes true, she didn't even see her brother in the hard time for 15 years and he live just few 6 miles away from her please help me.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

If you are the sole beneficiary under the will then you are entitled to everything in the estate and the brother is entitled to nothing. Are you also the executor?