75100385

I am having a civil litigation taken against me and my two

Customer Question

I am having a civil litigation taken against me and my two sons, I have a solictor as I am not entitled to legal aid as my husband works, we are now in debt and are struggling to pay out bills and rnt and also to py the solicitor as well, is there any help I can get.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : We are a question and answer site, so we can not do the work for you or are we allowed to recommend anyone.
Alex Watts : However if you explain the situation I may be able to assist you with finding a solution.
JACUSTOMER-v43ll27t- :

are you there

Alex Watts : I am but on the train
JACUSTOMER-v43ll27t- :

I am having a civil litigation taken against me and my two sons, I have a solictor as I am not entitled to legal aid as my husband works, we are now in debt and are struggling to pay out bills and rnt and also to py the solicitor as well, is there any financial help I can get. If lose this case I have no money as I am now in debt, I have already paid nerly 12,000.00 to solicitors and if I win he is on benefits, so cant pay me.

Alex Watts : Yes I read that. What is the case about please?
JACUSTOMER-v43ll27t- :

he wants a non harrassment order against me and my sons. He has made up a lot stuff and had us arrested a different times the police have never taken any action against us and dont actuallt believ him, my housing dont believe him but are sitting n the fence a bit because he is screaming racism. I am at my wits end I really believe this case is harrassmnt against me too.

Alex Watts : I am sorry for your situation.
Alex Watts : the only thing you can do is contact the Bar pro bono unit.
Alex Watts : their website is http://www.barprobono.org.uk/
Alex Watts : It may be taken on for you.
Alex Watts : But sadly all you can do is that, you could fight it yourself.
Alex Watts : But there are court rules and procedures to follow.
Alex Watts : So sadly all I can say is contact the pro bono unit - they may be able to help
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-v43ll27t- :

no

Alex Watts : I am sorry it's not better news,
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Alex Watts :

Please remember to leave feedback before you go today please?