Hello Jo, thanks for trying to help.
Well, I'm unsure what step to take next in order to resolve, and hoping someone can advise me on what to do.
Shall I inform the DVLA first? Shall I contact the TfL who deal with Congestion Charges? Or do I appeal? If so, do I wait until I receive a seller's confirmation letter from the DVLA as presumably if I appeal then there will need to be evidence to show I wasn't the registered keep on the days the charges were incurred?
Thanks Jo. I'll get back to you if I need further guidance.
Hey Jo, just wanted to say thanks again.. all sorted :)