75100385

Hello, I purchased some micro cards from a company, they

Customer Question

I purchased some micro cards from a company, they sent me wrong order and I returned it. Then ordered a bigger amount with the right item. I paid for both orders. after several days and many calls and emails they refunded the first order with minus £20.28

And the second order was delayed on its due date, so I cancelled it and I'm waiting for the refund till now.

I'm thinking of suing them for keeping my money with them for that long and deducting some money from my original payment.

Can have some opinion from your side please?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is your loss please?
JACUSTOMER-9ja31awr- :

As I'm doing business, I can assume my loss for that period of time the company keeping my money the loss would be about 5000 GBP

Alex Watts : So is it loss of interest?
JACUSTOMER-9ja31awr- :

I rather call it loss, because if I've put this money in business I could earn some money.

Alex Watts : But how much was the original order and second order please?
JACUSTOMER-9ja31awr- :

The first order was £1126.02 and the second is £3868.20 which is still with them.

Alex Watts : So how do you work your loss to be £5000?
JACUSTOMER-9ja31awr- :

you may feel the loss is too much for the original amount, but in general what's your opinion? what can I do with them by the present facts? they still didn't pay me back my second order and deducted some money from the first without giving any explanation. Can I accuse them of scamming?

Alex Watts : I think you can claim the £20.28 and maybe a small amount of interest at 2% for a year then divided into a number of days but that's it.
Alex Watts : You can't claim anything more than that and certainly not £5000
Alex Watts : But you can claim the outstanding amounts.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-9ja31awr- :

Yes you did, thank you.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/