13262538

at what age can i get pension credits when unemployed

Customer Question

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
That is a fluctuating age in line with the ongoing changes as to when we can retire which is steadily increasing (not that I am bitter you understand)
You can work out when it is for you using the calculator here
https://www.gov.uk/calculate-state-pension
I hope that this is of assistance