75100385

I have an executory contract that I wish to rescind - Ive

I have an executory contract that I wish to rescind - I've signed but the other party is still to sign and is dragging their heels. Can I do this by issuing notice to the other party or can it only be rescinded by mutual agreement even at this stage?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nicola thanks for the update. I've no problem waiting a little longer. Kind regards, Ashley

Hello Ashley,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Yes. If the other party has not signed you can rescind by giving notice. But you must do this before they sign.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience