12826847

My son was breathalised several hours after an accident. We

Customer Question

My son was breathalised several hours after an accident. We has been in hospital with him as he has a fractured collar bone. When he was breathalised he was under the limit and he was taken to the local police station for a second test which was also under the limit. The police put him on bail and asked him to present himself 8 weeks later as they were going to do retrepective tests. He was the only person involved in the accident and the police did not attend the scene of the accident. What will happen now when he 're attends the police station do we need to have legal representation ?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Whats he on bail for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to mess u around but am I going to be charged more than £33 it would appear that I now have to take out a subscription

That is a customer services issue and I'm never involved in that but you can email them on [email protected]

They can allow you to ask one question without taking out a subscription though.