75100385

The landlord wishes me to move and has issued a Section 21. He

The landlord wishes me to move and has issued a Section 21.

He has made it clear he will not be paying me my small deposit back or damages for disrepair, repair I had to do and it is all going through court.

I have to sell my stuff to move and be able to find a decent place.

I hung a banner outside the balcony to inform that there was a on-site house clearance and had a table sale.

This goes on as have to raise money to move.

The landlord has now sent an email objecting to the banner and says if I do not remove it by 12 he will send his maintenance team to forcefully remove it.

The banner is mine, I bought it and will be used as a possible idea for on-site house clearance to cut down having to go to boot fairs and dealers.

Can the landlord have a right? (thinking party signs at election times and other causes)

can he forcefully enter the property or balcony and remove my property (banner)

Please advise.

He hates the publicity as he is in the middle of a very serious disrepair and harassment case with me. But I have to sell all my things not to end up on the streets or in some poor bedsit where he says he wishes me to be due to my standing up to him.

please advise.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

No the Landlord can't remove the banner. I assume there is nothing in the tenancy agreement that states you can't do this, so you can

Alex Watts :

The Landlord cant just come and take it down

Alex Watts :

He can NOT enter the property without your permission OR a Court Order.

Alex Watts :

He needs one or the other

Alex Watts :

Customer: