75100385

I am pursueing a claim against Air France whose mail adress

Customer Question

I am pursueing a claim against Air France whose mail adress is in Paris for short notice flight cancellation have tried to neotiate thro CAA who have had no responce from them and so are assuming no defence. Had tried previously to negotiate with them but they are trying to use the extraordinary circumstance card due to apparent onboard radar failiure which they have failed to back up with any evidence. I am now left in the position i have to fill out the dreaded N510 form and cannot work out which box i have to tick. Can you help?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You tick the first box on the second page

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-m14gd6ff- :

Is it ok to leave the claim no off as I think it has to be sent of with the N1 claim form doesnt it therefore i wont know the claim no yet. Or am i wrong on that?

Alex Watts : If you don't have the claim form yet that's fine,
Alex Watts : But you usually serve the claim form then when you request to enter judgment enclose n510 together with request for judgment
Alex Watts : Does that help?