12826847

I had a boiler fitted in November 2011 with a two year Guarantee

Customer Question

I had a boiler fitted in November 2011 with a two year Guarantee The boiler had to have a heat exchanger fitted in March 2014. (28 months later) The plumber informs me that the magnetic filter was fitted on the Flow not the return, so it did not protect the boiler as I was assured it would. Can I claim for the replaced heat exchanger which failed as a result?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Have you contacted the original company please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was waiting to hear if you felt my claim had credibility and then I was going to write to the fitters and copy you in. [email protected]

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already responded to this and have asked if you think I have a reasonable case to claim for a refund? D.W.

What I need to know is have you contacted the original company please?