UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi got the interview letter from home office eea2

Customer Question

Hi got the interview letter from home office eea2 application because of medical issue am not going To attend the interview if not attend what happens next they will go the court or we will go to the court or they will refuse the application simply plz advice me thank u
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Your application may be refused if you do not attend the interview. You may ask for the interview to be held at another time on grounds of your medical issue.

Can I assist further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
My partner is going to Portugal because of his mother is ill because of this reason we are not going to attend the interview
What they are going to do
Thanks plz advice me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi because of my partner mother is illnesses we are not going to attend the EEA2 interview if we are not attend what they will decide

You should contact them and ask them to reschedule the interview for the reasons you have given.

They may reschedule the interview, or process the application on the paperwork before them.

Hope this clarifies