29905560

OK I WAS A FOOL WITH A LADY FROM GHANA SHE TOOK PHOTOES OF

Customer Question

OK I WAS A FOOL WITH A LADY FROM GHANA SHE TOOK PHOTOES OF ME NACKED THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL ME THE EDITOR OF THE NEWS PAPER GEO GRAFICAL CONTACTED ME AND SAID HE CAN HELP SO I GAVE HIM MONEY BECOSE HE SHOWED ME A AREST WARENT FOR ME I GAVE HIM £3000 TO GET THE WARENT DROPED SO EVERYTHING WAS ALL WRIGHT TILL YESTERDAY WHEN HE CONTACTED TO TELL ME THAT THE GIRL WAS BEAING RELEASED AND THE OFFICERS FROM INTERPOL HAD BEEN ARESTED AND HE SHOWED ME THE NEWS PAPER THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ARESTED AND HE WAS GOING TO BE ARESTED SO HE CONTACTED INTERPOOL AND SAID THAT IF WE BOTH PAYED £5000 EATCH IT WAD ALL GO AWAY SO I TOLD HIM I DID NOT HAVE THAT MONEY YET SO I HAVE TO PAY HIM TOMOROW OR I GET ARESTED INTERPOOL WILL POT A WARENT THREW THE UK FOR MY ARESST SO DO I PAY HIM

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

No, do not pay this person anything - this is not the editor of a newspaper, there is no Interpol involvement, there is no one out there trying to arrest you - this is all part of the same scam. The lady that took the photo and all the people you have been corresponding are all part of it. They are basically trying to extort money from you by making all these threat which are unfounded and will not materialise. So most definitely do not pay anything else - you will not get into any trouble with any authorities if you do so.

Ben Jones :

Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? Thanks