How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am 77 and my ladyfriend is 70. We both receive full state

Resolved Question:

I am 77 and my ladyfriend is 70. We both receive full state pensions. If we live together as
man and wife, do our pensions get reduced?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

This will not affect your pensions but the change of address needs to be notified.

Can I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX both lived at the same address since 2000.

Michael XXXXX