12826847

can a court order be void?? i am divorced from my husband,

Customer Question

can a court order be void?? i am divorced from my husband, who commited adultery, a court order was set in place as he didn't want me to back for his pension, a number of points he stated have not been carried out...1; child maintanece, 2; bills to the up keep of our family home in which were to make it sellable. i & my two sons stayed in the home, my ex paid the mortgage which made him excempt paying child maintanece, now the house has been sold, we divided the equity & i got a extra as part of his pension. i am living in a rented 2 bedroom property, i feel i was forced to sell the house, i couldn't afford a solicitor at the time..i went to court on my own, with no confidence & no legal advice...so could i go back to court & get what i deserve??
When was the Order made and how old are your sons now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, the court order was made during the divorce, it was set last year, my youngest son is 14 years old, my eldest is 18 but he is not my ex husband's, the reason for asking about the court order is, my husband had a debt of £27,000 it was said to a marital debt which he took on board, which ment i only got £10,000 after the equity from the sale of our was split, the should not of been anything to do with me as i had already gone into a debt management plan as could not get any credit, i have no pension, my ex has a very good pension of over £70,000, he lives with his girlfriend & did throughout our divorce, even though he lied in court about this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, the court was set during our divorce last year, my so to my ex husband is 14 years old,

How much was the equity and why did you agree a sale?