Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm

hellohow much is you cost?

Customer Question

I now know the cost

thank you

I want you Advice on harresment law?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

And thank you

I really need your advice
i have potentially been reported to the met for harrasement? althogh not sure yet, basically i am a result of a fraud scam in which i payed a sum of monies into something with an expected return, not happened a a year on, i researched this and found the address to and linked it all to this address
i sent some vibarant emails , but really nothing more i believe , i have email evidence and a postal package confirming my i nitial thoughts,
i pursued this to find out both myself and the company 'theoritically linked' have been conned

i believe i may have been reported to the met for harresement which i feel is unfair although i appreicate the other persons situation

im a family man, never been in trouble in my life

im worried i tried to remedie a situation and i was wrong

please help me sleep tonight

Thank you Lee.

I will see if one of my colleagues who deals with criminal matters is able to assist you.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm a solicitor specialising in criminal law.

Who do you think has reported you for harassment? Why do you think this has happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have a cad number form the met police

and i have pursued email contact with a person , in beliveing he was someone he is not hence my first thoights being wrong, ( fraud)

im a family man with no convictions ever

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.

Have the police been in touch with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, left a voicemail

but not heard back for tow day as she is not back till thursday

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have done thing more than belive in what i thought was a fraud

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.

If the police wish to speak to you, then you should cooperate.

In less serious cases of harassment the police will be prepared to interview you without arrest.

If you attend the police station voluntarily then they shouldn't arrest you.

Once you have been interviewed for harassment - if its only e-mail contact - the police could give you a harassment warning or a caution.

In more serious cases the police will charge you with the pffence but from what you've said so far doesn't suggest this will happen.

I am happy to discuss further if needed. Just let me know.