12826847

Hello, And thank you I really need your advice i have

Customer Question

And thank you

I really need your advice
i have potentially been reported to the met for harrasement? althogh not sure yet, basically i am a result of a fraud scam in which i payed a sum of monies into something with an expected return, not happened a a year on, i researched this and found the address to and linked it all to this address
i sent some vibarant emails , but really nothing more i believe , i have email evidence and a postal package confirming my i nitial thoughts,
i pursued this to find out both myself and the company 'theoritically linked' have been conned

i believe i may have been reported to the met for harresement which i feel is unfair although i appreicate the other persons situation

im a family man, never been in trouble in my life

im worried i tried to remedie a situation and i was wrong

please help me sleep tonight

Lee

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello jo

Hi Lee.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will i be in trouble for what i belive is my right to pursue

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

And thank you

I really need your advice

please help me sleep tonight

Lee

Who did you contact?

How many times?

To say what?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the potential person

though now not him

5 times

What type of thing did you say?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing

racail

religious

sexual

or anything

just that i wanted my investment back , ther was no comment setc beyoned this

ultimitily im the victim too as i ve been conned hence the fraud

ive rabg the pc to expain

shes ot on shift and no one has rang

please advise from a laway avenue if i was to be in trouble but isee no reason why

Certainly five acts of contract to which there was no response is capable to being harassment.

However, your point here would be that you had reasonabe excuse to make contact becuase he owed you money and indeed seems to have left the country.

Normally, for this level of harassment they would probably just give you a harassment warning to stop making contract rathan the prosecute you or investigate you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

and thanks

i made around 7 email recoreded contacts, i was admittedly confidnent but the fraud of the company was his his accounts address and i revieved mail form them them, to hos non non knoledge he was also being frauded

i got very angy as over the past year ive lost my investemt £1K

i now know the evyerone has needn scammed

im worried the police because they rany me monday to talk to me want to proscuste me for harress

im a nurse and a family man and was fighting for mhy belief and money

im scared

What did the emails say pleae?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing mailicious

im in the right here

just basically said, i want my money returned

No violence or anything of that nature, im not like that

i feel angry and upset about all of this

My own personal view is that a court would probably accept you had reasonable excuse to be making contacting with him if he owed you money and your correspondence was confined to that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so would you say

i would get a police warning or nothing as i was scammed and belived it was a company that i admit i was mistaken by and have appollogised

Well, that is what should happen. Whether it will or not is another matter.

Obviously I haven't had full vision of the evidence but if the facts are as you say then you have very good mitigation.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/