29905560

Hi, i bought my son a car from a dealer on my credit card.

Customer Question

Hi, i bought my son a car from a dealer on my credit card. after a month it had to go into a garage with steering problems.Since then there has been a catalogue of problems the latest resulting in Citroen saying £1200 to fix the steering & around another £900 to do various other things. The car only cost £2000, my son has lost £700 in lost wages as he has no car.Am i entitled to a refund & if so how is the best way to go about it,should i try my credit card company or is it a small claim? the dealer keeps fobbing me off. yours sincerely XXXXX XXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

When did you buy the car?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - when was the car purchased?