29905560

is this real, I got it in my E-mail ([email protected])

YAHOO MAIL LOTTERY

XXXXX Long Sight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

Telephone: +447031745765 Fax: +448704786394

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($950, 000. 00) for 2014 Prize Promotion which is organized by YAHOO, AOL, WINDOWS LIVE & OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK.

YAHOO and MICROSOFT collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected to benefit from this Promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIMS

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 14th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Please be informed that you’re CHEQUE (CHECK) of the sum of US$950, 000. 00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) is now with your FIDUCIARY AGENT in your allotted Settlement Centre insured and issued with your email address which won you this prize, therefore you should contact your FIDUCIARY AGENT with your detail information so that they will expedite actions for the processing of your fund transfer.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/08/APA-43658,

REFERENCE NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXX

AWARD WINNING NUMBER: 01 14 21 30 35 48

These numbers fall within the South Africa Location file, you are requested to contact your Fiduciary Agent in South Africa and send your winning identification numbers to him;

FIDUCIARY AGENT/CLAIMS MANAGER CONTACT INFORMATION:

TEL: + 27-73-747-7786

FAX: +27-86-659-2003

CONTACT PERSON: MR. SIMON RHOSSOR

E-Mail:[email protected]

You are advised to send the following information to your Fiduciary Agent to facilitate the release of your fund to you. Terms and Conditions applied.

1. Full Name……………………………

2. Country………………………………. 3. Contact Address.......................... 4. Telephone Number…………………

Congratulations!! Once again.

Yahoo! UK
& Ireland

Yours in service,

Dr. Johnson Smith.

(Co-ordinator Yahoo/Msn Award Lottery Promotion, Manchester, United Kingdom)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claims. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations of Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any E-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mailbox and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Yahoo shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. PLS SEND YOUR REPLY TO YOUR CLAIMS MANAGER EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

© 2014 Yahoo! Reward. All rights reserved.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you done anything about this yet?

Ben Jones :

In other words have you contacted them to try and claim anything?

Customer:

I've tried the number and that didn't seem to be a phone number that exists, I don't want to put details on, like my address, if its bogus like a lot of other E-mails I have recieved

Ben Jones :

ok well this is 100% a scam and you should take the matter no further. You will eventually either be asked for money for some reason before you can get your 'prize' or for personal information which can be used in identity theft. Yahoo has never offered a lottery and probably never will, they are just using their name as it is a global well known company. Most definitely do not go any further with that and simply delete the email, it is a guaranteed scam

Customer:

ok thanks very much for your time

Ben Jones :

you are most welcome