75100385

If I was appealing to change the court venue due to defendant

Customer Question

If I was appealing to change the court venue due to defendant involving local councilors and council being involved, including false statement by conservative councilor and also successful misleading and undermining court and court procedings, including Judge's oath by defendant Who do I make the application to? What level of judge and who does the application go to?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You made the application, it was refused and you are appealing?
Customer:

No

Customer:

No.

Customer:

I am wishing to ask for case to be heard in another court venue. Local councillor has been involvd giving clear false statement saying things happened 4 months before they did, hastings council compromised again and again and again, to close case and even now accept landlord saying he has completed repair with no inspection.

Customer:

the judges involved have been drawn in, defendant saying to one judge the previous judge never said anything, when she did and was furious when she found out.

Customer:

there are only 2 judges available, and both have already been compromised.

Customer:

I think there is a conflict of interests and being local it willl be embarrassing.

Customer:

I think it keeps being moved and dates cancelled because no one wants to touch it given the evidence and history and success of defendant persuading councillors, court and council

Alex Watts : In that case circuit judge,
Alex Watts : The application should also be served on the other side.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No thanks

Customer:

I will give it a go.

Customer:

This is ridiculous, and he also crows and tells me how he affects judges and knows them and knows the outcome and how the date will be moved and changed again. He would be bad at poker. but now I know I must try this way.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex. Have I forgotten something. You keep noting me in email. Application has gone off and banner remains and open house clearance and a few ads in local paper.

Up London tomorrow to watch some court action in central courts.

I will give you a bonus.

No, you have not missed anything.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wish me luck. have been taping my opening statement, still too long and I keep repeating myself. reading and following court procedure by Iain Morley QC.

Good luck!