75100385

I ordered a ring through ebay, it was sent from America tracked,

Customer Question

I ordered a ring through ebay, it was sent from America tracked, and it was tracked to Edinburgh then vanished, I was told it was delivered to me but it was not. When I asked the GPO who signed for it I was told that was private and I should get on to usps in America which I did only to be told that as it was tracked to Edinburgh it was the GPO who should deal with it, and now usps and the GPO will do nothing, I cannot get anywhere as they pass the buck to each other.
Derick

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How did you pay for the ring please?