Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Is it possible to access someones credit report? Unfortunately

Customer Question

Is it possible to access someones credit report? Unfortunately my stepmother passed away on Monday and myself and my dad went to the bank to close her accounts and my dad was told that she had taken out a loan for the amount of 18500.00 pounds. Obviously this was a concern and now hes worried that there is more.
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Please accept my sympathies for your loss. May I ask if your step mother made a will please and if so who are the executors?

JACUSTOMER-3em5xvg4- :

No Will was made

Joshua :

Joshua :

Would I be correct to understand your dad was married to your step mother at the time of her passing?

JACUSTOMER-3em5xvg4- :

Apologies if my answers are slow, I'm on my mobile and signal isnt great

Joshua :

Please don't worry. I hope you received the above follow up query. In case you didn't I will repost...

Joshua :

Would I be correct to assume that your dad was married to your step mother at the time of her passing?

Joshua :

Would you like to continue?