LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

okwas on skip with this lail ady and she took nacked photos

Customer Question

okwas on skip with this lail ady and she took nacked photos of me she was nacked to then she tried to blackmail me that is when the editor of news paper said he wood help so he went to police then Interpoand got a peace of paper saying I was inosentand I endid up paying £3200 then he said that every one was arrested that was on the case and now they are going to arrest me if I do not pay the lady compensation and interpool they want £5000 to mack it wright I was shown the daly paper with my story in it they just called me George from the uk so what do I do and will I get arrested
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello. I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Can you explain things a little more please. What crime are you accused of and why?