75100385

Dear sir/madam, I have been advised the South Yorkshire

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam,

I have been advised the South Yorkshire Police that your institution will the best point to set about answers to the questions that have been haunting me for several years.

Please can you advise how to get information about all records created and deleted by various institutions about myself since 1996.

The main concentrate might be among the police, sponsors, learning institutions, employers, NHS and UK Border Agency.

Thanks,

Stephen

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you applied for documents under the Data Protectiom Act please?
Alex Watts : Are you able to reply?