29905560

Hi, I am a Sports Massage Therapist and I am currently

Customer Question

Hi, I am a Sports Massage Therapist and I am currently doing an Advanced Certificate Course in Neuromuscular Therapy, 6 weekends over 6 months. The course had very good marketing and is supposed to be at advanced level. The course is appallingly taught, completely lacking in structure and is NOT at advanced level. Some of the techniques touched on my initial training covered in much more depth and at a more advanced level. I have written a letter of complaint to the tutor who also happens to be the head of the institute in Ireland who are running this course. He disputed every point I mentioned in my letter and said that he had to go back to basics because the group doesn't know anything and the teaching did not improve. There are two weekends left of the six and I have now completely lost faith in this course. Do I have any legal basis for requesting a refund when I can't possibly prove that the quality of the teaching and the course content is not as advertised. I was expecting a new set of skills at the end of this course to hopefully increase my client basis and ultimately earn more money. I am now sure this won't happen. I payed for a product I did not receive. Most other people on the course are also unhappy with what we are getting. I would be grateful for your input. Many thanks J XXXXXXXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How much did you pay?

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : Hi Ben,
JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : i payed £22
Ben Jones :

Sorry I meant for the course

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : just under €2000. Plus travel and lost earnings push it up more
Ben Jones :

You paid in euros? Where was the course held?

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : In London but it's an Irish institute
Ben Jones :

Did you have a contract in place? Did that say which country’s laws covered it?

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : I don't have that information at hand
Ben Jones :

Will you be able to get it later as it would be relevant?

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : I can't remember what the contract said. There must have been T & C s which I can find when I get home
Ben Jones :

If you could please that would be great, you can get back to me any time on here

JACUSTOMER-jik6zw5j- : Thanks Ben, I'll do that
Ben Jones :