75100385

FAO Alex Watts: Completing form N1. I understand the Amount

FAO Alex Watts: Completing form N1. I understand the 'Amount claimed' and the 'Court fee' and presumably as the court fees accumulate, should judgement be made in my favour then the defendant will be liable for all the court fees incurred by the claimant. Do I however need to state in N1 that I will be looking for cost recovery (my time @£18 per hour) plus travel expenses etc or is this something that comes later on?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : No.
Alex Watts : Costs usually follow the event so that is a claim at the end of trial.
Alex Watts : You only claim here what you are seeking in terms of your actual loss
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?