75100385

FAO Alex Watts. Regarding the POC. Just need some clarification

FAO Alex Watts. Regarding the POC. Just need some clarification on the depth of detail required.
I currently have several claims listed where I have outlined my claim and whether the defendant is in breach of agreement or breach of duty.
For each claim I have not included specific dates of events or elaborated on the detail which I believe supports each of my claims.
Is this the correct thing to do at this stage?
Is there a stage later in the process where I substantiate each of the claims I have made with a detailed account of times, evidence of events and cross reference to the disclosed documents?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : The rule under part 16 of the civil procedure rules says you must set out a concise statement of facts.
Alex Watts : I would include dates if possible so that the defence can respond.
Alex Watts : But should the matter proceed to trial then you will have an opportunity to go into detail with a witness statement.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thank you. Have a good weekend.