13262538

My Daughter split with her boyfriend and he wants to take

My Daughter split with her boyfriend and he wants to take lily who is 19 months on holiday for 9 days and then 5 days 3 weeks later can he do this, im afraid my daughter is frightened of him and cannot talk to him and shes up set hes taking her for so much Thanks
Who has had the day to day care of the child until now and does she think her ex can cope with her?
Where is he taking her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he seems to be copeing with lily, he has her Friday afternoon till Sundat teatime and Mon,Tue,Wed afternoons, this is when he said he was having her not what Sonia agreed. he gets help from his mum I think. They tried to get Sonia to sign a parenting plan but she did nt want to as it was just what they wanted, and not what she agreed.

When does your daughter get a weekend with her.
what is the longest she has been away from her until now?
Where is he intending to take her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sonia does not get a weekend with her.

The longest she is away is two days at weekends.

And we don t know where hes going but he was supposed to be going to Scotland at end of june. Thanks

Given the choice what pattern of contact does your daughter believe would work?
How long would she be willing for him to have the child for a holiday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think Sonia would like lily some weekends and I think a week if she had too but nine days is a long time without her mum.

I think Sonia would like for lily to go to leighs for one day and nite at each weekend

Your daughter does not simply have to agree to everything her ex requests - and she is entitled to have time at a weekend with the baby - either by splitting each weekend or by each of them having alternate weekends
Equally she is entitled to say that nine days is too long - and to know exactly where he is taking the child
She should offer to discuss matters with her ex using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) to establish an arrangements that works for her as well as him
She may find this website useful
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details