12826847

I have a dispute with a cowboy builder who has constantly lied,

Customer Question

I have a dispute with a cowboy builder who has constantly lied, produced sub standard work - this has been ascertained by other craftsman - and not paid some of the contractors who I am trying to pay for the 'good' work they've carried out. He is now threatening to enter my property to 'undo' the work he has done. Does he have a right to enter my property

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

If he does enter without your implicit or express agreement then he will be trespassing.

He cannot undo the work he has done anyway. That is criminal damage as this work has been intrinsic to the property.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really appreciate your swift response. Can I contact you personally to speak about possible legal advice once the paperwork is gathered?

You can post by on her when you like if you want further guidance on this specific topic.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/