UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I had a Cuban girlfriend who said she was a dancer and I paid

I had a Cuban girlfriend who said she was a dancer and I paid lots money to get her in Scotland for holiday when I she was with me she told me she does this all the time and is nothing more than a prostitute she stole money watches loads more when I sent her home she lies and gets in on a cultural exchange Ive found out she is trying to get in country again and is applying to come and steal of someone else Who can I inform about this I never told the police as I was embarrassed I paid for a prostitute
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should contact the immigration authorities at the Home Office as they may not allow her entry to the UK if she is not a genuine visitor, see here how to report her

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime

Can I help further?